Friday, December 14, 2012

Ready for Christmas! My craft room and a tag.

Hei, pitkä postaus - oli ihan pakko ottaa muutama kuva, kun kerrankin työpöytä oli niin siisti!
Paljon tavaraa viety / heitetty pois!?
Pieni lintu pakettikortit - koristeet roikkuvat vielä tuossa ovessa.
 Hi! Long posting!  A little robin  tag or decoration hanging now on the door in my cleaned craft room.
 ( Andy Skinner stamp; Distress inks, clear ep, Glossy Accents, SP dies; MS snowflake...)
Challenges: http://www.myshericrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com.au/
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
And a peek to my crafting room
Korttikorit ovat kaappien päällä, avohyllyssä muutama työ telineessä, askartelulaukku ja isot paperit.
Puolet kaapeista on täynnä askartelukamaa. Pöydälle jäi vielä useimmin käytettävät värit, pienet kukat ja leikkurit. Kannettavan vieressä viimeiset piirustukset menossa. Sydän kulkus'kranssin sain ystävältä joululahjaksi.
Big Shot ja leikkurit pöydällä ihan nurkassa vanhan meikkitelineen päällä.
Leimasinteline on purettu ja odottaa kuljetusta ullakolle! Pöydän alla kaksi Ikean Helmer laatikostoa ja "pari" muuta laatikkoa! Alhaalla sivussa Dreamkutz ja kaikki stanssit ja kansiot, tekstileimasimet cd koteloissa ja lisää papereita...
 My card baskets are on the top of the cabinet, some creations on the card rack. My craft tote on the shelf if still needed and big scrap papers. Promarkers and Distress colours are on the desk and few punches and small flowers and charms. In the corner there are the Big Shot and Fiskars cutters. My stamp rack is emptied and going to store (attic).
Under the desk are two Ikea's Helmer drawers.  At the lower shelf there are all die-cuts and folders, Dreamkutz; text stamps in the cd rack - and more paper...
Ja miksi!? 
Paljon turhaa tavaraa säilötty jo monta vuotta ( vielä jäi poistettavaa!) Uusia ja vanhoja löytöjä, mitä ei enää muistanut omistavansa löytyi! Ehkä tulevaisuudessa selventää inspiraatiota ja motivaatiota ja pysyisi jossain rajoissa ( ostolakko, mitä nyt ihan pientä ja pakollista...) Toinen puoli huoneesta on vielä työn alla!
Jaa, meillä on juhlat vuodenvaihteessa ja pakko saada vieraille tilaa! Eikun siivoamaan...
And why!? 
It's good to have an inventory, I found lots of stuff I've forgotten I owned and few new Christmas stamps I've lost! Lol, I threw unnecessary stuff away and get more room to the things I need more.
But I'm not buying any (!!!)new, just one order is coming...
Hope this clears my motivation and inspiration for the coming year!
And, ok, we are having party on New Year's, so have to have space for the quests. Back to business with my cleaning rag...

Lomalla - ei postauksia/
On holiday - no postings 19.12.12 - 5.1.13

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Your tag is JUst Gorgeous! What a lovely idea making something for yourself...
How long will your Craft room keep sooo tidy lol
Thank you for sharing..
Chrissyxx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag Mervi,you have a very tidy craftroom....

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.xxx

Caro said...

Your tag is stunning. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

Merkkari said...

Olipas kiva kurkata sun askartelutilaan :) Sulla on ihanan paljon säilytystilaa, hivenen kateellisena täällä huokailen!

Hyvää Joulua ja askarteluntäyteistä uutta vuotta!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! a nice wintery image and such a pretty decoration for yourself.
linda

Catherine said...

Oh I so wish I could join you in your craft room and craft with you ! What a beautiful place for you to create ! And it is so tidy, just the way I like it !
Your tag is gorgeous, I love the shape and the beautiful embellies ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful tag! Loving the stamp you used!
Your craft room looks amazing and it's so neat and clutter free! Love it!

Hilkka said...

Oi miten siistiä onkin, viime helmikussa minusta tuolla oli ihan yhtä siistiä ;-DD

Mä taidan laittaa oman työhuoneen oven kiinni jouluksi :(

Taru Jehkonen said...

Siistiltä näyttää. nyt voit sotkea :D Joo mä tarviin lipaston monestakin syystä (tarviin laskutilaa), mutta tarkoitus olisi munkin karsia tuota kamaa aika tavalla lähi aikoina.

Cazzy said...

Well done on the tidy craft room, this is just like my story, lots of stuff I will not use, and some I have forgotten I had, my craft room is not tidy yet!

Loreal Blondi said...

Hienolta ja siistiltä näyttää! Nyt sitten odottelemaan juhla-aikaa ja varsinkin sen päättymistä, että pääset taas sekoittelemaan järjestystä, eikun kortteilemaan :)
Mukavaa ja rentouttavaa jouluaikaa!