Monday, January 12, 2015

Punatukkaiselle tytölle

Hei, kuulinkohan radiosta ihan oikein, että tänään on joku "suukko punatukkaiselle päivä" !?
Tämä kortti on tehty jo syksyllä, mutta kaivettiin nyt sitten sopimaan tätä päivää.
Veikeä kuva/ image Mo Manning'lta, väritetty ProMarkereilla.

















Hi, today is "a day to give a kiss to a red haired" !  I heard it on the radio! LOL
Found this card I made last autumn, not yet posted.
Image: Mo Manning, coloured with ProMarkers. Papers Hot of the Press.
Ivy corner die cut Crafts too.
Challenges:
DP2 
Little Claire'sThank you;-))m

4 comments:

Pia S said...

I had no idea the red headed ones have their own day!
Ever since I can remember I have wanted red hair and freckles. She's a cutie this one!

Fabiola said...

adorable, quel charme...biz

SannaS said...

IHANA!!!! =)

Franz♥ said...

Love this image and her lovely face!

Thank you for sharing your fab creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog :*
Hugs, Franz.