Saturday, November 14, 2015

Anything but a Card at Allsorts

Hauskaa lauantaita, tervetuloa viikon Allsorts haasteen pariin! Jotain muuta askartelua halutaan nähdä haasteessa. Olen tehnyt muistikirjoja, ne ovat mukavia mökkiprojekteja.
Stamp: Make it Crafty, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Watercolours; flowers: Magnolia
Hi; Happy Saturday, it's time for a new Allsorts Challenge! Anything but a Card - is Tracy Mouse's theme for the next week. Our sponsors are PPR Papercrafts and Deedee digis.

I have made two Bind it all - booklets, I have the machine at the cottage and love to work with it there.
Owl die cut Marianne Design
Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart  
Create and Inspire 
Decorate to Celebrate  
Little Miss Muffet
Through the Craftroom Door  
Thank You;-))m
 Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab idea Mervi, looks great, xxxx

Pia S said...

I've never tried to make a booklet. They would make really handy gifts. One feminine and one gender neutral, that's exactly what I love the most about owls, they can be used for any occasion, any person, whatever the gender and age...

Kathleen said...

These are brilliant Mervi, I especially love the owl one.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both gorgeous Mervi, I like the images
Kevin xx

Lilian said...

Awesome books!
Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihania ja persoonallisia. Noita on varmasti kivaa tehdä.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a great idea! Love the autumnal colours!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Tracy said...

I love your little books Mervi, they are cute and are perfect for my theme.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Willeke said...

Wow, love these booklet(s) !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mervi, biz

AnyOldCraft said...

These are so pretty.
I think I need to add the bind it all to my husbands shopping list for me lol